what is step no hands?
Step No Hands is a foot operated door opener that works on any latchless commercial wood or metal box. Available in two stylish finishes (silver and black). Ship from Australia, France, Spain, or United States.
- Eliminate the spread of germs, prevent cross-contamination, reduce costs.
- Easy to open and close the door when the hands are busy.
- Fixed on the door, does not occupy space, simple and convenient installation.
- You can put it on the drawer and cabinet. Without bending, you can easily open the drawer and cabinet.
- You can put it on the door. When your hand is full of things and you can't open the door, the pedal handle can solve your troubles.
- Comes with 3 screws.
The Step No Hands is easily installed onto any non-latching inward opening door, by using just 3 included screws to fasten it to the bottom corner of the door.
Color: black, silver
4 easy step installation
1) Mark the area on the door where you want to drill.
2) Drill a small hole.
3) Remove the sexted part of the screw.
4) Use a small screw driver and drive the 'Step No Hands' into door.
SOME COMMON QUESTONS
Where is Step No Hands Manufactured?
- Step No Hands is manufactured in Australia, France, Spain, or United States.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do.
How long does it take to install Step No Hands?
- With the right tools, under two minutes.
Do you offer money back guarantee?
- Yes, please see our refund policy at bottom of page.
What is included in the purchase?
- Step No Hands and 3 screws.